Wedding is the most important day in everyone’s life. It doesn’t matter whether it is an arranged or love marriage. I am sure all of us; especially girls must have seen many dreams. Girls are always excited for this day just because they will be dressed up in the best way possible. A traditional wedding including all the rituals as per the religion is a dream wedding of a girl. Boys may not be that excited to be dressed in a groom’s avatar. India is known for its big fat Indian wedding. People have spends bucks and bucks for such lavish weddings. However, these weddings are simply worth since you can capture so many memories. But the most important thing is finances. Proper planning with a suitable budget is required for such lavish weddings.
When your mind stops working while preparing the wedding budget list, grab these smart tips on making a wedding budget checklist. I am sure this will be very useful.
- The very first thing is to have a family discussion. Ask them, how much they will be able to contribute. And even if they aren’t contributing, discuss your budget plans with them. This will make it easier for you to take things forward.
- Once the budget is set, start planning for what all functions you need to organize. This will help you to decide how many people will be invited as per the number of functions.
- Now that you have decided what all functions are to be held, so now you have to prepare a guest-list. Which guests will be invited for which function. If you think that your budget is exceeding try to keep the guest-list short.
- Now fix date for each function. Right from the day wedding celebrations will start till the wedding day. Don’t opt for last minute booking of venue. It may totally spoil the wedding celebrations. Pre-booking is always recommended.
- Hire a wedding planner and if you don’t want to do so then divide all the responsibilities among your friends and family members. It will be more fun to do wedding preparations by yourself.
Wedding themes are very much trending in today’s wedding. Here are some best wedding themes which are extremely budget friendly and can give you a proper look of a lavish wedding.
- Go green this wedding. This is probably the best wedding them. It’s so refreshing and soothing to eyes. Not to jazzy and very much simple and elegant. Have an eco-friendly wedding by keeping the decorations subtle and simple. Don’t overdo it. The couple too can sport green outfits for their wedding functions.
- Marriage is like a festival in India. They are celebrated with full of enthusiasm. A festive theme can be another good option. Choose your favorite festival and make it your theme. Candles, paper lanterns, diyas and some other decorative articles can be used to decorate your wedding venue. They look super classy and it seems as if the festival of lights is being celebrated.
Usually wedding are planned almost a year ago. The major reason behind this is one can easily plan all the things without any hassle and you might also get time think and plan everything properly. Last minute wedding planning is never recommended. Also, budget is a main issue when it comes to last minute wedding planning. Here are some simple ways as to how to plan a wedding in less than a year or so.
- The very first and the most important thing are to decide the wedding venue. If you are planning a last minute wedding within six months or so then public-park is the best option because you don’t need to book them in advance. All you need to get is permission from the concerned authorities.
- The next important thing is bride’s wedding dress. You can get a custom made dress for both and groom provided you are ready to pay a heavy price for the same. If this isn’t a convenient option for you then you may go for a thrift shopping or just rush to shops providing heavy discounts.
- The wedding invites are also an integral part of wedding. If you do not have time to print cards then you can opt for digital printing. You can get your customized wedding card as per your choice and send across in much quicker and easier way.